Quality, reliability and punctuality are a component of my services.
Terminology is the study of terms and their use. Terms are words and compound words that in specific contexts are given specific meanings, meanings that may deviate from the meaning the same words have in other contexts and in everyday language. My skill is to make sure, the correct content and informations are understood and clear. I research the specific technical terms in the respective languages and I am up to date.
Cultural competence: Successful foreign language communication requires not only excellent language skills, but background knowledge and cultural competence too. In a translation it is important to mediate key messages and avoid communication problems or misunderstandings.
Reliability and confidentiality: your contents and documents are privileged and liable to discretion.
24 - hour service: I'm almost permanently available, even on weekends and at night. Should I exceptionally not be available on the phone or out of reach, because I am working on a case, please leave me your telephone availability so that I can contact you in the shortest possible time.
Fast Order Processing: in exceptional cases translations can be runned urgently and passed quickly, the time of delivery depends on the size.
Cost transparency: Prior to the order, the costs of the translations services can be questioned. You will receive detailed information on how translations are calculated. VAT or sales tax will not be charged.
As a sworn interpreter and certified translator I am linked to the following web-sites:
- Ministry of Justice Nordrhein Westfalen (www.gerichts-dolmetscher.de)
- Tribunal Court of Cologne (www.justiz.nrw.de)
- Police Department of Cologne and many other law enforcement authorities in Nordrhein Westfalen
In the attachments below you can read references provided from some clients.
- reference Tribunal of Cologne
- reference District Court of Kerpen
- reference District Court of Cologne section 378
- reference Institute of Forensic Medicine Cologne
- reference District Court of Cologne, Investigating section
- reference notary Dr. Janke
- reference German Parlament
- reference notary Dr. Breiken
- reference notary Ingo Schreinert
- reference Customs Investigations Office
- reference notary Sabine Uedelhoven